Frequently Asked Questions

What if I have an alternate ship-to address?
Last Updated 5 years ago

If you are requesting that your order be shipped to an address other than the billing address on your credit card, this alternate ship-to address MUST be recorded with your credit card company PRIOR to placing the order. Your order WILL NOT be processed if this address has not been recorded with your credit card company. Please call the toll free number on the back of your card to record this alternate address. This toll-free number must be included in the special instructions box on our order form. Please understand that these steps are necessary in order to protect all of our customers from credit card fraud.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!